Friday, June 15, 2007

Let's Get This Started...With Colombia



Welcome to the first-ever post on my travel blog!

I intend to use this blog to help you to keep track of me on what will, hopefully, be many wonderful future trips-to-come. I will try to post stories and pictures (limited though they may be) from wherever I am, and you should be able to read/view/comment quite easily. Also, I will only direct friends and family to this blog, but feel free to forward the link to anyone with whom you would like to share; otherwise, everything here will be hidden from the masses.

Now for the real news: today I booked my tickets for Bogota, Colombia! As you may know, Julian will be there from August 7th until October 4th. I will be flying out Wednesday, August 8th, and returning on Saturday, September 1st. Although, technically, I suppose that I will not get back home until the 2nd due to a really, really long layover. I am beyond excited, and cannot wait to meet all of the people that I have been hearing about for so long...


So, welcome and enjoy. There will not be too much happening here until August, but after that make sure to check in frequently! Hasta pronto!

No comments: